Friday 22 December 2017

Advent Calendar Day 21 - Winter

Hi there everyone.

I hope you are all well.

 Day 21 of Julie's Advent Scavenger Hunt

And the prompt was

Winter



This is a very special photograph for me, taken on the road from Whitby to Pickering in January 2016, 15 minutes before we had our car accident....although I blogged about it and made fairly light of it at the time, see post here, looking back now I realise how serious it was and that we are so very lucky to be alive.....

But alive we are and grateful for everyday we have.....it makes you realise how incredibly precious life is and how very fragile too. God was watching over us that day......sadly I never did find out who the wonderful family were who helped and looked after me but I thank God they were there and remember them always in my prayers.....

I still love Winter and I still love the snow and the magical scenes they create but I am deeply aware of how things can change in a matter of seconds, how dangerous and hazardous this beauty can be and also how very precious our lives are....a life for which I am truly grateful.


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day. 



1 comment:

KC'sCourt! said...

Lovely photo, not so lovely memories

Julie xxxxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...